We've got the systems in place!
No hassle and easy to use!
December 4th - December 20th
Easy-to-Create Online & Mobile Friendly Auctions.
Raise more money with less effort.
An auctioning system designed to be as mobile as your needs with the power to launch auctions from the palm of your hands. Buyers can also enjoy full service from anywhere while supporting their favorite causes, and all from the convenience of your location.
Customize your perfect auction campaign
Use our system to build your own online auction! It is easy to use and you can easily tweak and adjust everything you need to build your ideal online auction, from bid increments and starting values to beautiful item displays.
How It Works
Our system provides you with the ability to raise money for your nonprofit, organization or church online! We provide you with access to our system and show you how to add items. You can easily add the items and run your online silent auction. We suggest running a silent auction for two weeks. After your auction is over, you will provide your supporters with a way for them to pay for their winnings.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- To use our system it is 5% of the total value of each item or a minimum of $150.
- We will set you up with a login and provide you with instructions on how to add each item and run the auction.
- You must set up a way for winners to pay for their items. It can either be set up on your website, through paypal, or if you wish to have individuals send checks.
- Auctions run for 2 weeks and we only allow one organization to run an auction at one time. Check our calendar below for availability.
Want to learn more or schedule your auction? Fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly!
How The Online Bidding Works?
You want to bid on an item but just aren't sure what to do first?
- Register! Yes, register so we have a bit of information should you be a winner. Go here to register or login.
- Visit all the auctions for the current organization's fundraiser by clicking on the View Auction Items link.
THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS PERTAIN TO INDIVIDUAL AUCTION ITEMS.
- All items begin at 50% of the value of the item. Enter the amount of your bid in the field provided and click on PLACE YOUR BID.
- Interested in watching a bid? Due to the system set in place at the beginning of the Auction, this feature will not work for this Online Auction. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
- At the bottom of the auction, Click Bids to see the activity of the current auction (depending upon the settings based on the organization's instructions you may or may not see actual details).
- Find out how the current organization will be fulfilling Successful Wins by clicking on the Payments tab.
- Should you win an auction, you will receive email instructions on how to make payment and receive your auction item(s).
Calendar of Events
Interested in running an online silent auction? See our next availability below.
Bids4Orgs is affordable auction software
Bids4Orgs is affordable auction software used to facilitate and report on online silent auctions hosted by charities and other nonprofit organizations. In 2020, the Northeast Berks Chamber of Commerce first utilized this highly functional system to upload images, descriptions, and values for products & services donated by our chamber members for bidding. On the backend as an administrator, the process of setting up the online auction is easy to follow and intuitive. In terms of the auction process, itself, bidders find it easy to start bidding on items, as well as track when they have been outbid. This functionality allows greater visibility for donors and the opportunity for increased fundraising dollars for nonprofits. I highly recommend this online tool for one or multiple auctions over the course of a year.